The 2013 E-Learning Awards shortlist has been announced and Epic has been shortlisted for an impressive six awards.
The E-Learning Awards are the UK’s most prestigious industry awards which recognise excellence in learning technologies.
“We’re delighted to have been shortlisted for all our submissions,” said Dale Solomon, Epic’s Commercial Director. “The E-Learning Awards are the highest accolade in our industry, and we’re excited that our client’s work is being considered alongside the great projects that have been submitted by all the nominees.”
With more than 200 entries, the competition was once again strong and the shortlist highlights an impressive and diverse range of nominees.
Epic’s six nominations include:
- Best e-learning project – not-for-profit sector: Epic and Civil Service Learning
- Excellence in the production of learning content – not-for-profit sector: Epic and British Council
- Excellence in the production of learning content – private sector: Epic and QVC
- Best use of social media for learning: Epic, Lloyds Banking Group and Talking Talent
- Best use of e-learning to ensure compliance with external regulations or internal policies: Epic and British Council
- E-learning development company of the year
The winners will be revealed at the Gala Evening on 7 November 2013 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square.