AIM Rule 26 checklist
The information disclosed in this section and elsewhere within the Investor Centre is in accordance with Rule 26 of AIM Rules for companies.
8. Details of the corporate governance code that the AIM company has decided to apply together with details of compliance with that code.
- The Board recognises the value of good governance and complies with the provisions of the QCA Guidelines insofar as possible for a company of the size and nature of the Company.
9. Details of other listings or trading platforms:
- Learning Technologies Group plc is listed solely on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (AIM).
10. Whether the AIM company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers or any other such legislation or code in its country of incorporation or operation.
- LTG is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
14. The AIM company’s annual accounts for the last three years or since admission, whichever is the lesser
- These are published under in the Annual report and interim results which can be found in the Documentation.
18. Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of Learning Technologies Group’s shares.